Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 75

Thread: WOW Sonic. . .

  1. #31
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    LOL here's a Sonic complaint.
    We went at about 11:00 this morning. It wasn't at all busy.
    The order was badly screwed up, one of the kids didn't even get part of his meal, got things we didn't order, and we told two different people what the problem with the order was but they never fixed it.

    But that being all said and done - they're new, and every place makes mistakes on occasion. It just happened to be us today. I still like Sonic.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    Wow, they must get it all screwed up on one and stay pretty straight the rest of the day! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #33
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    I was born, and I didint grow to 6'5 and 225. Come on GOD, you've had enough time to get this right.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  4. #34
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    Well we stopped at Taco Bell after the game at JIB Fri, and just caught the end of the Tenn game when we got home. Sonic has to be better than that, I guess. Perhaps the chicken came from Mexico and we had to wait till they sneaked it across the border.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    pretty packed tonite still..
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  6. #36
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    Since I started this messs. . .

    I took my family there last night, and it was a great experience...We went through the drivethru and was in and out in 3 minutes.

    Today, i took my daughters there just for drinks and was in the drivethru for 8 minutes...something about the grill being messed up or something. I Pais with my debit card at the little window area, and then the cashier said she had to do it inside. She swiped the card again and gave me my receipt. When I got home, I checked on my bank statement, and as I thought, I was double charged...

    Still not too bad for the business they are doing.
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  7. #37
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    Yeah, just got back from there and NO BURGERS, the grill is down
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    TheBeast and I stopped by there yesterday. A CLSTRFK to say the least. I'll give them a little while before I make a judgement.

    I will say this. If you get something and plan on consuming later, check your order very carefully before leaving.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    Never leave a fastfood place with a to go order without checking it!
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  10. #40
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    I cant believe it rained today. Im pissed at the clouds.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •